The Future of Corporate Governance in Financial Services in Australia and Asia
CABE 6th Annual Conference - The Future of Corporate Governance in Financial Services in Australia and Asia
Organised by the Centre for Asian Business and Economics (CABE) and Melbourne Centre for Corporate Governance and Regulation (MCCGR)
Thursday 7 November 2019, 1:15pm - 5:30pm
Woodward Conference Centre
Level 10, 185 Pelham St, University of Melbourne
Corporate governance continues to be a hot topic in Australia and Asia. This conference brings together leaders, regulators, and academics from Australia and beyond to explore trends and future developments, with a focus on financial services throughout the region.
Featuring keynote addresses from
- Mr Masatsugu Asakawa, Former Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs (Japan)
- Ms Karen Chester, Deputy Chair, ASIC (Australia)
With panel discussions including
- Ms Alexis George, Deputy CEO, ANZ
- Mr Peter Nash, Non-Executive Director, Westpac Group
- Prof On Kit Tam, Professor of Finance, RMIT University & Vice President, Australia China Business Council (Victoria)
- Prof David Larcker, Professor of Accounting & Director of Corporate Governance Research Initiative, Stanford University
- Prof Kevin Davis, Professor of Finance, University of Melbourne
Registration is required to attend the conference. (General admission - $50, UoM Alumni - $30)
Afternoon tea and beverages will be provided.
To download the event flyer, click here.