MIBRU members engage in leading edge research in a wide range of international business areas. Key topics investigated by members of MIBRU include:
- Internationalisation of Australian firms and the Australian Economy
- Strategies of Multinational Firms
- Managing Cross-Cultural Relationships and Global Collaborations
- HRM practices in Multinational Firms
- Headquarters - Subsidiary Relationships
- Management Practices in Asia
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in Multinational Firms
- Corporate Governance and Multinational Firms.
- Evaluation and Development of Research Methods and Processes
Individual members' current projects can be found at their respective web pages.