Meet the 2019 University of Melbourne Master of Entrepreneurship students. 29 new aspiring entrepreneurs ready to master startup fundamentals and begin turning their ideas into action. From Mauritius to Trinidad and Tobago, from Medicine to Arts, this diverse bunch are already off on a year of immerse growth, challenge – and fun!
Five fun facts:
- 60% of the cohort was born in a country other than Australia
- 1 in 4 have master’s degrees or PhD qualifications
- Well over half have worked in a startup, side hustle or family business
- Over 15 disciplines and industries are represented
- One student relocated his young family overseas to take up this opportunity!
This piece was originally published on the Wade Institute.