Our open public masterclasses explore a range of topics related to business and economics and feature insights from key academic experts and industry practioners.
FBE Masterclass Series 2022
New Game, New Rules? Navigating the Future of Business after COVID19
The COVID19 pandemic has marked a moment in time that has amplified and accelerated drivers of change and disruption, creating new uncertainties, risks for businesses and national economies. Yet, COVID19 is just one of several significant factors generating volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity for individuals, business and government. Just how we can navigate this new VUCA environment remains open to debate and questions. In this new series of UoM Masterclasses, we hear from academic and industry experts on diverse topics that explore how organisations can navigate the many challenges we all face in managing risks, adapting business practices that support sustainable growth into the future.
- Recovery from the COVID recession – what will it look like and when will it happen?
- The supply chain crisis: what is it and how to fix it
- COP26: greenwashing or a new imperative for business?
- The future of work after COVID: what happens next?
- Leadership in an age of disruption
- The new world of artificial intelligence and the transformation of business
- The new consumer mindset
- Wellbeing: why business should care
- Risky business? The Australia-China relationship
- The future of business – what comes next?