Special Adviser, KPMG Australia
Peter's previous positions with the firm include National Chairman, Regional Head of Audit for Asia Pacific, National Managing Partner for Audit in Australia, and head of KPMG Financial Services.
Peter has worked in geographically diverse and complex operating environments providing advice on a range of topics including audit, risk management, internal controls, business processes, and regulatory change. He has also provided both financial and commercial advice to many Government businesses at both a Federal and State level. He is the author of the Nash Report into Continuing Education.
Peter is a board member of Reconciliation Australia and Koorie Heritage Trust. He is a Member of the Advisory Council of The Centre for Contemporary Chinese Studies and Honorary Auditor for Very Special Kids.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Certified Practising Accountant, CPA Australia (starting Feb 2004)
- Fellow – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (starting July 1987)
- Fellow – Australasian Institute of Banking & Finance (starting July 2003)
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Business Council of Australia
- Board Member Westpac
- Board Member Reconciliation Australia
- Board Member Koorie Heritage Trust
- Board Member School Connect
- Member of the Advisory Council of The Centre for Contemporary Chinese Studies at the Universality of Melbourne
- Honorary Auditor for Very Special Kids