The Centre for Accounting & Industry Partnerships is committed to building and maintaining strong links with the wider accounting and business community.
We support and address the specific needs of our partners by providing specialised research expertise and tools, and by streamlining university processes through a solution approach that covers project development, research solutions and project management.
Partnering with our world class academics gives you -
- Recognition and brand visibility for your organisation on campus and beyond
- Access to academic methodology,experience and cutting edge research expertise
- Cost effectiveness in leveraging the research budget
- Help in solving specific problems
- Access to specialised resources
- Engagement with talented students
- Networking opportunities
You can gain access to research in the fields of accounting, auditing and accounting information systems which can help shape your business decisions. We offer client driven research as well as professional advice, expert witness services, testing and surveys.
Industry, business, and government organisations are invited to bring ideas forward with a view to finding a research partner within the Department.
Connect with us to:
- Engage with the faculty and students
- Being an industry guest speaker or an Executive-in-Residence allows you to share learning, contribute to skill training, promote leadership and increase the visibility of your brand and company leaders.
- Collaborate with our talented researchers to engage in research projects that meet your requirements through the Australian Governments Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Projects scheme. The Linkage Projects offers companies the chance to leverage their research dollars by supporting industry-lead research projects.
See the Research, Innovation and Commercialisation and the ARC sites for further information.
- Participate in our events
- Get more information
We look forward to working with you to establish a mutually-beneficial partnership that will value add to your organisation.
Engagement is the two-way flow and uptake of ideas between the University of Melbourne and the broader community. Our staff and students work with government, business, and the community to mutually share the benefits of research, teaching and learning.
CAIP initiates and supports partnerships between our industry partners (companies, firms, standard-setters, government entities and non-for-profits), academics, and high-calibre graduates seeking to make an impact in the business environment. We want to know the issues that are relevant to our industry partners so that we can understand how the Department can enhance its impact with the broader community.
By building strong and lasting relationships with the business world, our level of interaction with the local, national and international business community is growing each year.
Recent examples of engagement can be found on our Events, Research and Executives-in-Residence pages.
Links to the Faculty of Business and Economics and University publications.
- FBE Newsroom is an online resource for news, events and media from the Faculty of Business and Economics
- Pursuit is the University of Melbourne's news platform that explores major social issues in which University academics and researchers contribute to public debate and also contains research news, informed opinion and analysis, alumni news and profiles, stories on student life and activities, Arts reviews and previews, sport, previews of multimedia programs and listings of Public Lectures and other events.