Our partners enjoy unparalleled opportunities for business success by gaining exclusive access to the talent, thought-leadership and world-class reputation of the faculty.
The Centre for Accounting & Industry Partnerships is committed to building and maintaining strong links with the wider accounting and business community.
We support and address the specific needs of our partners by providing specialised research expertise and tools, and by streamlining university processes through a solution approach that covers project development, research solutions and project management.
Partnering with our world class academics gives you -
- Recognition and brand visibility for your organisation on campus and beyond
- Access to academic methodology,experience and cutting edge research expertise
- Cost effectiveness in leveraging the research budget
- Help in solving specific problems
- Access to specialised resources
- Engagement with talented students
- Networking opportunities
You can gain access to research in the fields of accounting, auditing and accounting information systems which can help shape your business decisions. We offer client driven research as well as professional advice, expert witness services, testing and surveys.
Industry, business, and government organisations are invited to bring ideas forward with a view to finding a research partner within the Department.
- Engage with the faculty and students
- Being an industry guest speaker or an Executive-in-Residence allows you to share learning, contribute to skill training, promote leadership and increase the visibility of your brand and company leaders.
- Collaborate with our talented researchers to engage in research projects that meet your requirements through the Australian Governments Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Projects scheme. The Linkage Projects offers companies the chance to leverage their research dollars by supporting industry-lead research projects.
See the Melbourne Research Office and the ARC sites for further information.
- Participate in our events
- Executive Education programs empower high performing individuals to extend their knowledge, skills and networks.
- Get more information. We look forward to working with you to establish a mutually-beneficial partnership that will value add to your organisation.