Read the presentations prepared by some of the guest speakers for the WCLA 2017 Symposium.
On 26 October 2017, the WCLA hosted its 2017 Symposium with a focus on responses to a changing landscape in business education. Please find below some of the powerpoint presentations prepared by the guest speakers of this year's edition of the Symposium.
- "Reflection, Evidence, Recognition, and Progression: Closing the Loop on Learning & Teaching" by Professor Michael Martin (Australian National University)
- "Skills in Demand, on Demand. New Credentials for New - and not so new - Careers" by Professor Beverley Oliver (Deakin University)
- "The Development and use of Customised Simulations to Drive Student Engagement" by Associate Professor Albi Brooks
- "Games for Critical Thinking" by Professor Jeff Borland
- "Customised Online Program of financial Statement Data Analysis" by Mr Noel Boys and Associate Professor Albie Brooks
- "Robot Traders for Flexemarkets - Lego Mindstorms for Algorithmic Trading" by Dr Nitin Yadav and Professor Peter Bossaerts
- Dr Andi Pekarek - WCLA 2017 Symposium
- "Enhancing Actuarial students’ study efficiency and practical work ability" by Dr Ping Chen & Professor Mark Joshi
- "Warm up Case and Dialogue" - by Dr Franz Wohlgezogen