The WCLA will be hosting monthly Brown Bag Sessions (byo lunch) during 2019 targeted to WCLA Staff, Learning Associates, and Teaching Specialists (although all academics are welcome to attend). This is a great opportunity for you to engage in an informal presentation to discuss your research work in progress, and receive some constructive feedback from your peers.
If you are interested in presenting in a brown bag session, please contact email@example.com with the topic of your presentation and we will schedule a presentation for you.
- Monday 9 September, 11:00am: Flipped assessment: benefits of student written case studies and peer evaluation - Liliana Bove (M&M) & Tom Whitford (M&M)
- Wednesday 2 October, 12:00pm:Wasana Karunarathne (Eco)
- Tuesday 17 September, 12:00pm: Digital playground for foundations of FinTec - Felix Fattinger (Fin)
- Wednesday 16 October, 12:00pm: Behind the scenes: What it is like to be an Associate Editor? - Angelito Calma (WCLA)
- Thursday 31 October, 12:00pm: Lessons for all: Exploring Universal Design for Learning within the Faculty of Business and Economics - Miriam Edwards (WCLA)
All sessions will be held in Room 6.30, Level 6, FBE Building.