Evaluating Teaching & Learning
Assessment & Feedback Masterclass Series
Room 6.30, Level 6, 111 Barry StreetMap
This workshop will explore a number of different strategies you can use to evaluate and evidence your teaching practice. There are many reasons why it is important to evaluate your teaching and learning practices on an ongoing basis. These include enhancement of the curriculum, improvement of your approach to teaching, and for the purpose of promotion (or probation).
- Learn how to apply strategies for measuring student learning
- Learn how to curate evidence for probation or promotion
- Reflect on how to improve how you design and teach your subject
In the workshop, Faculty and University initiatives such as peer review, teaching awards, and student evaluation will be discussed and participants will be given the opportunity to develop an evaluation plan tailored to their teaching role and future career goals.
To enrol in the course, please login though Google Chrome.
- Sign into TrainME: https://uomtrainme.elmotalent.com.au/
- Click Learning and then Course Catalogue.
- In the Search field, type [WCLA - Evaluating Teaching & Learning].
- Click Enrol.
- Complete all sections.
Facilitator: Dr Angelito Calma