Embedding Simulations into Your Teaching using Library Resources
Engagement in the Classroom Masterclass Series
Giblin Eunson Library eLearning roomMap
Simulations offer students a rich learning experience that can engage them with core concepts in your subjects. This workshop will showcase a range of simulations that are freely available through the Giblin library. Participants will be able to trial these simulations to experience the tools and see how they could potentially enhance the student learning experience.
This workshop will allow you to:
- Understand the benefits of simulations for learning and teaching
- Be exposed to examples of how simulations are used in the Faculty
- Learn how to access the FBE collection of online simulations for use in teaching
- Have hands-on experience with a range of Harvard Business Simulations
- Learn how to integrate simulations into your curriculum to align with learning objectives and maximise student engagement
This is a hands on workshop and participants are asked to bring their own laptop/device to the session. Please let the WCLA know via email if you will require a laptop for this session.
This workshop is a repeat of the Embedding simulations in lectures using library resources workshop held on 13 June 2018.
Facilitator: Miriam Edwards & the Giblin Eunson Library