Embedding Simulations into Your Teaching using Library Resources
Engagement in the Classroom Masterclass Series
This event has now passed. To view upcoming events please visit the Workshop Calendar at https://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/wcla/workshop-calendar.
Simulations offer students a rich learning experience that can engage them with core concepts in your subjects. This workshop will showcase a range of simulations that are freely available through the Giblin library. Participants will be able to trial these simulations to experience the tools and see how they could potentially enhance the student learning experience.
This workshop will allow you to:
- Understand the benefits of simulations for learning and teaching
- Be exposed to examples of how simulations are used in the Faculty
- Learn how to access the FBE collection of online simulations for use in teaching
- Have hands-on experience with a range of Harvard Business Simulations
- Learn how to integrate simulations into your curriculum to align with learning objectives and maximise student engagement
Facilitator: Miriam Edwards & the Giblin Eunson Library