Designing and Administering Exams for Semester 2
This workshop provides an opportunity for those planning online exams to consider the issues at hand. Pedagogical and technical considerations will be discussed, along with Faculty policy and administrative requirements. There will be a 30-minute Q&A from 10:30 - 11:00am following this 60-minute session for those interested.
Participants in this workshop will:
- Review the online exam platforms available to FBE academics
- Discuss the design of exam questions for online delivery
- Discuss strategies for online marking and feedback
- Review the advantages of Gradescope and watch a demonstration
- Review a demonstration of Speedgrader
- Review the use of Canvas – Quizzes
- Consider exemplar online exam questions
Presenters: Prof Angela Paladino, Dr Valerie Cotronei-Baird, Ms Miriam Edwards, Dr Georgy Artemov and Dr Sarah Yang Spencer.
Please register by clicking the 'Book Now' button if you would like to attend.
Please note that registrations close at 5PM one business day prior to the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for late registrations.