Canvas: Assessment and feedback (FBE)
Giblin Eunson Library, Ground Floor, FBE Building, 111 Barry Street, ParkvilleMap
Organiser Project Evolve, The University Of Melbourne
This 90-minute workshop will provide participants with an overview of assessment and feedback tools in Canvas from both a student and staff perspective.
This workshop will provide an overview of assessment and feedback tools from both a student and staff perspective, it is intended for the core teaching team for the pilot subjects.
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Create and grade Canvas Assignment
- Create Turnitin Assignments
- Provide grades and feedback using a variety of methods
- Use Gradebook.
- All Canvas instructor guides
- How do I create an assignment?
- What assignment types can I create in a course?
- How do I use SpeedGrader?
- How do I use the Gradebook?
- How do I add a rubric to an assignment?
- How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an instructor?
- How do I assign a graded discussion to everyone in a course?
- How do I assign an assignment to a course group?
- How do I use peer review assignments in a course?