Introduction to H5P (FBE)
This introductory workshop is designed to give participants the confidence to create interactive content with H5P and embed the activities into the LMS.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is H5P?
- Why to use H5P
- Creating a simple H5P activity
- Reusing existing H5P content
- Viewing H5P reports
- H5P and accessibility
Intended learning outcomes:
- Recognise the different reasons to use H5P
- Understand the technical specifications of the H5P integration for the LMS
- Create new and reuse existing H5P activities
Participants must have Zoom installed on their device to be able to participate in the webinar. Please see The University's Zoom support page for more information.
Please note: This workshop is only open to University of Melbourne staff.
If you cannot attend, you can watch a recording of this webinar here: https://lms.unimelb.edu.au/staff/workshops/recordings/webinar-recording-introduction-to-h5p