Academic Advice Zoom Drop-in Sessions
You are invited to attend a WCLA-hosted zoom drop-in session. The intention of these sessions is to discuss any questions or concerns you may have regarding the delivery of your subject. Our intention is to facilitate impromptu conversations based on the needs of FBE lecturers.
These conversations might target topics such as navigating:
· Exams - how to best design and deliver
· Writing effective take home exams
· Setting up online assignments
· Providing student assessment and feedback
· Student technical issues through examination
· Assessment strategies
· Any other teaching support that you require
Three sessions have been scheduled for your convenience. Click on the zoom link provided below alongside your preferred date. A WCLA consultant will be readily awaiting.
Wednesday 22 September 2:00-3:00pm, zoom link here Password: 214629
Monday 27 September 10:00-11:00am, zoom link here Password: 542841
Thursday 30 September 1:00-2:00pm, zoom link here Password: 951428
We may not be able to answer all replies immediately but we will see a problem through to resolution for you. Our aim is to make your teaching experience an enjoyable one.