For scheduled dates and assessment details, refer to the relevant subject in the course structure. Assessments are to be submitted within four weeks from the on-campus participation.
Marketing strategy can drive a company's performance but is often undervalued. This specialist qualification will equip you to deliver superior performance for your marketing function and organisation.
You will gain powerful innovation management tools and improve your competitive advantage by optimising your marketing strategy, maximising your digital success, revitalising your brand and better managing your customers.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing professionals and those responsible for aligning marketing activities with business strategy
- Professionals who wish to understand how strategic marketing can benefit their organisation
- Make informed strategic choices to improve market outcomes
- Explain the importance of marketing strategy for superior business performance and shareholder value
- Create, evaluate and execute strategic marketing plans
- Analyse critical issues, associated with creating, analysing, and selecting market segments and niches
- Understand the tools and mechanisms for creating customer value and building marketing assets in competitive organisational environments (both for-profit and not-for-profit).
Successfully complete four subjects, including two core and two elective subjects.
Choose two of the following core subjects:
Choose two of the following elective subjects:
Each subject is formally assessed to meet the accreditation requirements of the University of Melbourne and designed to be practical and relevant to industry professionals.