Ready, Set, BCom!
The start of your BCom Journey
For students getting ready to study the Bachelor of Commerce, Ready, Set, BCom! is a fun and important online event designed to support your transition to university and introduce you to the Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) community.
In 2022, Ready, Set, BCom! took place online on Tuesday 8 February.
Students had the opportunity to:
- Make friends as you take part in team challenges
- Win prizes including FBE-branded merch and your very own Barry the Bear, a beloved UniMelb mascot!
- Learn more about the BCom journey from students and academic and professional staff
- Start your course with confidence through a ‘Getting Ready to Study Commerce’ workshop.
2021 Ready, Set, BCom! Highlights
Stop 1 offers a range of services including:
- Administrative and information services including student ID cards, fees, transcripts, scholarships and graduations
- Enrolment services such as course planning, enrolment assistance, special consideration and student equity
- Skills and development services including employability, global experience, academic development, and student development
- Support services including disability, housing, financial aid and the Safer Community Program.
Contact Stop 1 online, on the phone or in person.
Other useful links: