- The Social Science Research Network (SSRN) is devoted to the rapid worldwide dissemination of research and is composed of specialized research networks in many disciplines.
- The SSRN eLibrary consists of two parts:
- an Abstract Database containing abstracts of scholarly working papers and forthcoming papers
- an Electronic Paper Collection containing downloadable full text documents.
How to Access?
All UoM staff and students
- Access online
- Login with your Unimelb details
SSRN Research Papers are free to view, but all users must register and create an account to download papers. SSRN abstracting "eJournals" contain abstracts and links to full text papers in a given topic and are delivered via email. University of Melbourne staff and students can subscribe to eJournals in selected Networks by creating an acccount on SSRN using their unimelb email address.