Available ISS Databases
These databases are available as part of the University's subscription to Institutional Shareholders Services. See next section for access instructions.
Covers S&P 1500 companies
Provides a range of variables related to individual board directors:
- Committee memberships
- Primary employer
- Title, etc.
Provides data on classic takeover defense and other corporate governance provisions, including:
- Classified boards
- Cumulative voting
- Golden parachutes
- Poison pills
- State takeover laws
How to Access?
FBE & MBS Academic Staff and PhD Students
FBE Honours and Masters students
Booking required: FBE Research Databases Facility Computer Booking System
- Access WRDS via a Day Pass in the FBE Research Databases Facility
- Location - Upper Ground South Floor, Giblin Eunson Library
How to request a Day Pass?
- Login to the General PCs with your Unimelb details
- Click on the WRDS shortcut icon
- Login to WRDS
- Click on Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
- Click on:
Manuals & Overviews