GFD databases provide information about Financial Markets. These databases are available as part of the University's subscription to GFD's services. See next section for access instructions.
Global Financial Database
- Mergers, de-mergers, acquisition, takeovers, buybacks, divestments and reconstructions
- From 1992 - present
Real Estate Database
- GFD has partnered with Winans International to offer the most accurate and comprehensive collection of historical real estate data available in the world.
- GFD provides extensive coverage of real estate markets, both residential and commercial, in the United States and fifty global markets. Ken Winans. The founder of Winan’s Investments, is the creator of the Winans U.S. Real Estate Index (WIREI) which begins in 1835. The WIREI is an ideal compliment to the well-referenced 20-City S&P Case-Shiller Real Estate Index.
- GFD provides real estate data from each U.S state, covering over 250 metropolitan areas.
- Data is also available from over 50 countries using data calculated by government statistical agencies in each of those countries. GFD also distributes the above-mentioned Index as well as 22 other Case-Shiller Real Estate Indices.