Datastream is a worldwide financial information service that covers all aspects of the securities industry. Data are included on stocks, bonds, indices and other financial vehicles such as options, convertibles, warrants and swaps. Datastream Advance is a continuous data feed service that includes real-time, historical and descriptive data, analytics on a number of markets and securities.
Extensive worldwide economic data for governments and international organizations such as the IMF and OECD are also included. Information can be displayed and analyzed statistically against user-defined criteria and downloaded to a spreadsheet.
FBE & MBS Academic Staff and PhD Students
- Register for an individual online WRDS account with your Unimelb email
- Access Osiris online through WRDS
FBE Honours and Masters students
Bookings required: FBE Research Databases Facility Computer Booking System (unimelb.edu.au)
- Access WRDS via a Day Pass in the FBE Research Databases Facility
- Location - Upper Ground South Floor, Giblin Eunson Library
How to request a Day Pass?
- Login to the General PCs with your Unimelb details
- Click on the WRDS shortcut icon