Seminar Room 605, Level 6, FBE Building 111 Barry Street, University of Melbourne, VIC 3010
Open to the public, registration is essential
Keynote speakers: Professor John Maheu and Professor Jun Yu
Bayesian Analysis and Modeling Research Group at the University of Melbourne is hosting the third Melbourne Bayesian Econometrics Workshop on Wednesday, 3 June 2015. The workshop is open to anyone interested in Bayesian econometrics.
List of presenters
- Peter Exterkate, University of Sydney
- Richard Gerlach, University of Sydney
- Patrick Leung, Monash University
- John Maheu, McMaster University
- Valentyn Panchenko, University of New South Wales
- Kelly Trinh, University of Queensland
- Qiao Yang, University of Toronto
- Jun Yu, Singapore Management University
The workshop is complemented by a masterclass by Professor John Maheu in Bayesian Nonparametrics for Finance and Economics that will take place on Thursday, 4 June 2015.
Attendance to both the workshop and the masterclass is free, although registration is required.