Diversity refers to our commitment to recognise, embrace and increase the representation of different groups and individuals at the University.
Inclusion refers to practices that support and embody fairness, safety, and equality of opportunity to ensure the full participation and advancement of all individuals and groups.
- Student Charter: Sets out the key principles underpinning the partnership between students and the University.
- Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Policy: Sets out the standards, values, and expectations for appropriate behaviour in the workplace.
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Policy: Sets out the University's commitment to preventing sexual misconduct in all its forms, including information on how disclosures can be made and complaints will be managed.
- Flexible Work Arrangements Procedure: Aims to assist the University to meet its obligation to provide a learning and working environment free from unlawful discrimination.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Heritage Policy: Sets out the University's responsibilities for managing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural heritage.
- Gender Affirmation Policy: Sets out the University's support for staff and students in affirming their gender identities.