There are numerous web-resources related to the LGBTQIA+ community. Love doesn't discriminate.
- Victoria Pride Center: The Victorian Pride Centre is the first purpose-built centre for Australia's LGBTIQA+ communities.
- Black Rainbow: Australia’s National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, Trans and Intersex service.
- Minus18: Australia’s youth driven network for LGBTQIA+ young people.
- QLife: Anonymous and free LGBTQIA+ peer support.
- Queerspace: Queerspace is an organisation dedicated to upholding the wellbeing and mental health of Melbourne’s LGBTQIA+ community.
- Switchboard Victoria: Peer-driven support for the LGBTQIA+ community, their families, and allies.
- Transgender Victoria: Victoria’s leading body for trans and gender diverse advocacy.