The 7th International Gerber-Shiu Workshop
July 10-11, 2018, The University of Melbourne, Australia
The Centre for Actuarial Studies at University of Melbourne will host the 7th International Gerber-Shiu Workshop on 10-11 July 2018 prior to the IME conference in Sydney on 16-18 July 2018.
The themes of the workshop are risk theory, general insurance and related problems.
Past International Gerber-Shiu Workshops
- 2016 Renmin University of China, Beijing, China
- 2014 University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 2012 University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2010 University of Waterloo, Canada
- 2008 Radon Institute of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Austria
- 2006 Concordia University, Canada
|David Dickson (Co-Chairman)||The University of Melbourne|
|Shuanming Li (Co-Chairman)||The University of Melbourne|
|Enrique Calderin||The University of Melbourne|
|Ping Chen||The University of Melbourne|
|Kevin Fergusson||The University of Melbourne|
|Zhuo Jin||The University of Melbourne|
|Xueyuan Wu||The University of Melbourne|
|Rui Zhou||The University of Melbourne|
The 22nd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics will be held in Sydney, 16-18 July 2018. The congress is being hosted by the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.