The Good Teaching Series showcases innovative teaching practices used by our academics to better engage with students and better teach. Read more and get inspired!
- Dr Franz Wohlgezogen drives postgraduate conversation with a 'warm up case' and dynamic lecturing technique
- Associate Professors Jenny Lye & Joe Hirschberg provide students with tech skills and thereby free up tutorial time.
- Matt Dyki uses responsive technology in accounting to keep students on track.
- Dr Michal Carrington uses 'War Games' simulations to support group work and assessment.
- Associate Professor Sean Pinder resorts to Think-Aloud Paired Problem-Solving or TAPPS so students stay focused and build a sense of community.
- Ms Shala Ahmed gives immediate feedback using scratch cards and Poll Everywhere while also developing student employability through mock trade shows