A comprehensive reading list.
- What the Best College Teachers Do by Ken Bain
- Inspired College Teaching: A Career-Long Resource for Professional Growth by Maryellen Weimer
- Learner-Centred teaching: Putting the Research on Learning into Practice by Terry Doyle
- Visible Learning and the Science of How we Learn by John Hattie
- How Learning works: Seven Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching by Susan A. Ambrose, Michael W Bridges, Michele DiPietro and Marsha C. Lovett
- Creating Self-Regulated Learners: Strategies to Strengthen Students’ Self-Awareness and learning Skills by Linda Nilson and Barry J. Zimmerman
- Teaching Unprepared Students: Strategies for Promoting Success and Retention in Higher Education by Kathleen F. Gabriel
- The power of Just in Time Teaching (JiTT)
- Authentic Education
- Getting Students to Read using SPUNKI
- What do employers want
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Carnegie Foundation for Advancement of Teaching
- International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Elon University
- Improve with Metacognition
- Huber, Mary Taylor, and Pat Hutchings. The Advancement of Learning: Building the Teaching Commons. San Francisco: Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching/Jossey-Bass, 2005.
- Developing Faculty Learning Communities
- Early Career- Faculty Professional Development Day
- Describing and Measuring Undergraduate STEM Teaching Practice
The Business & Management Collection: an extensive collection of animated lectures, case studies and project interviews by leading experts and practitioners from commerce, industry and academia.