Teaching grant recipients have been announced!
The WCLA is pleased to advise that the following applicants were successful in receiving an FBE Teaching Innovation Grant or a Teaching Development Grant.
- Dr. Georgy Artemov. Department of Economics. “Flipping a large class”
- Professor Jeff Borland. Department of Economics. “Flipping Teaching in 'Sports Economics”
- Dr. Linda Corrin, Dr. Franz Wohlgezogen & Ms. Sarah Taylor. WCLA, Department of Management & Marketing and Department of Accounting, respectively. “Visualising learning analytics data to provide feedback to teachers in business education”
- Professor David Dickson; A/Professor Jenny Lye & Mr Daniel Tiong. Department of Economics. “Introducing the Economist's Toolkit: Economics Summer Math Intensive”
- Mr Matthew Dyki and Professor Michael Davern. Department of Accounting. “Engaging Students with Experiential Learning and Gamification”
- Dr. Jennifer Gao. Department of Management & Marketing. “Applying a Threshold Concept Approach to the Design and Teaching of International Human Resource Management”
Congratulations to all of the applicants and we look forward to sharing the outcomes of the grants in due course.