Our Specialist Certificates are accredited courses, designed to be practical and relevant to industry professionals. By turning business insights from our world-class faculty and practitioners into robust competencies, you will gain new understanding that you can apply with immediate impact.
Why undertake a specialist certificate?
- Formalise your professional development with a qualification from the University of Melbourne
- Two-day subjects provides the flexibility to accommodate personal and work commitments*
- Learn from leading experts that will introduce new ways of thinking, encourage the exchange of ideas and share best practice
- Practical and relevant courses involving case studies, concepts, simulations and group discussion
- Network with a variety of business professionals from diverse sectors
* Management for Professionals subject has a five-day duration
How it works
A Specialist Certificate allows you to undertake a number of selected open programs in an assessed mode, leading to an accredited qualification from the University of Melbourne.
Each certificate equates to a total of 25 credit points, consisting of core and elective open programs (also known as subjects) that must be completed within a two-year period. However, a leave of absence may be approved for up to one year.
The courses are non-residential and delivered at our Carlton and Parkville campuses in Melbourne.
Specialist Certificate graduates may gain credit towards the Master of Enterprise and the Master of Supply Chain Management at the University of Melbourne.
For more information on graduate degree programs, visit mbs.unimelb.edu.au