International Business Experience
Business and Economics in Taiwan, 2-15 December 2017
This subject will provide students with a broad overview of business and economics in Taiwan in the context of Asia, through a substantial overseas learning experience with FBE partner, National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
- An intense but rewarding 2 Weeks in Taiwan with FBE Academic Mentor
- Seminars | Company visits | Cultural Activities
- Assessments include:
- Reflective Essay
- Research Report
- Group Presentation
- 50 credit points
- Melbourne Global Scholars Award scholarships also available
- IBUS90007 program fee (TBC): approx. $2,000 - $2,400 (non-refundable)
- Covers 14 nights bed and breakfast (3½ star twin-share accommodation), 3 company visits, several meals, excursions and tours
- Airfares, some meals, and incidentals are not included in the IBUS90007 program fee
- Minimum WAM 70%
- Must have completed 50 credit points prior to departure
- Your CV
- A short statement of purpose
Applications open 16th Jul 2017 and close 17th Sep 2017.
If you have any further questions about this program please contact us.