Master of International Business Dual Degrees
Why complete a dual degree?
Dual degrees offer high-achieving Master of International Business students the opportunity to fast-track your career by:
- Studying at a partner institution in another global city
- Earning two Masters degrees
- Becoming qualified for two labour markets
- Expanding your functional expertise into a related business discipline
- Signalling to prospective employers your commitment to a career in international business
- Expanding your networks via access to the alumni communities of two prestigious business schools
Eligible students enrolled in the Master of International Business can undertake a year of international study at a global partner institution and earn a second Masters degree.
- The MSc Marketing Management - Università Bocconi (Bocconi University), Milan, Italy
- The MSc Global Supply Chain Management - HEC Montréal, Montréal, Canada
- 200 point MIB students: complete 1.5 years of study at MBS and 1 year at the partner institution, 2.5 years of full time study
- 150 point MIB students: complete 1 year at Melbourne and 1 year at the partner institution, 2 years of full time study
Dual degree students remain enrolled at the University of Melbourne while enrolled at their host institution.
If you have any further questions about this program please contact us.