Student Ambassador Program
The Student Ambassador Program aims to put senior student ambassadors in touch with commencing and early degree students through fun coffee catch-ups on campus in weeks 0 and 2 of Semester. By joining this program you will be able to make new friends and learn more about opportunities available to you as a student.
There are two ways to get involved: you can register to attend a coffee catch-up hosted by a student ambassador or if you are half-way through your degree, you can apply to become a Student Ambassador!
Applications for the program are now open for MBS (does not include dual-Faculty and MBA programs) and Bachelor of Commerce students who meet the following criteria:
- Have completed at least 100 points of study as a BCom or MBS student
- Have been actively involved in the student community through Faculty programs and events, clubs and societies and the like
- Have a genuine interest in giving back - as a student ambassador you will be guiding new students through their first few weeks at University
- Are able to commit to facilitating two coffee catch-ups in weeks 0 and 2 of semester
- Don't mind helping out at key University events such as Orientation Day and recruitment events
- Don't mind taking part in marketing photoshoots
- Coffee catch-ups in Week 0 and 2 for new students- Monday 17 July and Wednesday 02 August
- Attend MBS Welcome Event – Friday 28 July (MBS Ambassadors only)
- Devote approximately 12 hours of their time to the Program across a period of one academic semester and contribute to the marketing and communication strategy of the Program; and
- Participate in photo and video shoots as well as recruitment events as required
Submit your application
If you are able to fully participate in the Student Ambassador Program and are interested in applying, please follow these steps:
1. Read the relevant Student Ambassador Handbook:
2. Formulate a response to the following (200 words or less) to include in the online application form:
- Please tell us why you would like to be part of the Student Ambassador Program.
- Please tell us what you think you can contribute to the Student Ambassador Program.
3. Complete the Student Ambassador Program online application form by 30 April 2017:
Still have questions?
For more information on the Student Ambassador Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open 13th Apr 2017 and close 30th Apr 2017.