BCom Student Ambassador Program
The BCom Student Ambassador Program gives you a unique opportunity to engage with current students. By participating in the program, you will be able to:
- Involve yourself in student life at Melbourne
- Find out about exclusive opportunities available to you as a business student
- Hear a firsthand account of the benefits Student Ambassadors have gained from BCom enrichment and employment offerings
- Build a network of friends within your BCom community
How to participate
Your Student Ambassadors will be around to meet you at the Orientation Day on Monday 17 July 2017. You can also book in for a free coffee catch-up with one of our brilliant Student Ambassadors during semester!
Coffee catch-ups are one hour in duration and will be held on campus - coffees will be provided free of charge! The Semester 2 coffee catch-up schedule is as follows and registrations are now open!
- Monday, 17 July: 2:30 - 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, 02 August: 12.30 - 1.30pm or 3:00- 4:00pm
Still have questions?
For more information on the Student Ambassador Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org