Future Leaders Forum
The Future Leaders Forum is an annual one-day event dedicated to enriching the learning experience of 100 of our most high achieving undergraduate students, identified by their leadership skills and those who have been awarded a place on the Dean's Honours List.
The 2017 Future Leaders Forum will be held on Friday 28 July, and include the following speakers:
- Alberto Calderon, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Orica
- Lord Mayor Robert Doyle AC, Lord Mayor, City of Melbourne
- Claire Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, World Vision Australia
- Abigail Forsyth, Managing Director and Co-Founder, KeepCup
- Roshan Ghadamian, Founder, The Baby Club
- Morgan Koegel, CEO, One Girl
The Future Leaders Forum aims to provide students with practical perspectives on leadership, drawing on the experiences of leaders from a variety of fields. A keynote address will be followed by sessions involving our invited speakers.
Students also have an opportunity to further discuss leadership and the ideas presented in a small group with a corporate guest over a formal luncheon.
Who can apply?
Sponsored by Goldman Sachs, participation is by invitation only with a small number of places reserved for eligible students to apply.
The following eligibility conditions apply:
- You must be in your second, final or penultimate year of your degree
- You must have an 80 or above average
- You must be available for the duration of the forum day.
How do I apply?
Applications are currently closed. You will be required to respond to two short questions on leadership and upload a copy of your resume outlining any extracurricular activities and leadership roles you have undertaken.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this program please contact us.