Future Leaders Forum
The Future Leaders Forum is an annual one-day event dedicated to enriching the learning experience of 100 of our most high achieving undergraduate students, identified by their leadership skills and those who have been awarded a place on the Dean's Honours List.
The 2016 Future Leaders Forum was held on Friday 5 August, with the following speakers:
- Michael Andrew, former Global Chairman and CEO at KPMG
- Rosemary Addis, Founder, Impact Investing Australia and Executive Director Impact Strategist
- Mariam Issa, author, social commentator, and Founder of the Resilient Aspiring Women (RAW) Community Garden
- Shuang Li, Fintech Startup Co-Founder, Estate Baron
- Marina Paronetto, Innovation Manager PwC Australia, Founder of Powerhousehq
- Mike Clapson, Manager APAC Accounts Team, Slack
The Future Leaders Forum aims to provide students with practical perspectives on leadership, drawing on the experiences of leaders from a variety of fields. A keynote address will be followed by sessions involving our invited speakers.
Students also have an opportunity to further discuss leadership and the ideas presented in a small group with a corporate guest over a formal luncheon.
Who can apply?
Sponsored by Goldman Sachs, participation is by invitation only with a small number of places reserved for eligible students to apply.
The following eligibility conditions apply:
- You must be in your second, final or penultimate year of your degree
- You must have an 80 or above average
- You must be available for the duration of the forum day.
How do I apply?
Applications are now closed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this program please contact us.