BCom Case Competition
Back after a year's hiatus due to the Faculty hosting the Australian Undergraduate Business Case Competition in 2016, the BCom Case Competition will be running in late August 2017.
BComp is a campus based competition designed to complement the international case competition program, providing a greater number of students the opportunity to participate and develop case competition skills.
It offers an opportunity for you to test your business case solving skills, receive training from and network with corporate sponsors and get hands-on experience as a management consultant. Plus the opportunity to win amazing prizes including a share in almost $5,000 cash, guaranteed interview for the International Case Competition program, and a guaranteed interview for SPP's graduate program.
Who can apply?
Students enrolled in the BCom, 2nd year and above including Hons.
How do I apply?
A link to the online application form will be made available from 9am on Monday 24th July 2017.
All teams will consist of 4 students: submit 1 application form per team.
We encourage you to enter as a complete team of 4, however if you would prefer you can enter as a team of 2 and we will match you with another team of 2 for the competition.
- Monday 24 July: Online applications open at 9am
- Friday 4 August: Online applications close at 9am
- Tuesday 8 August: Case Workshop for all registered participants, 6:30pm in the Copland Theatre. First Case released.
- Friday 18 August: First Case submission deadline at 9am sharp
- Monday 21 August: First Case results communicated
- Friday 25 August: Crack The Case Workshop for top 15 teams, 6pm - 8pm, Level 2, FBE Building. Second Case released.
- Saturday 26 & Sunday 27 August: Second Case preparation and mentoring from International Case Comp alumni, Level 2, FBE Building
- Monday 28 August: Case Competition Day, 1pm - 8:30pm, Law Building
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this program please contact us.