BCom Student Ambassador Program
The BCom Student Ambassador Program gives you a unique opportunity to engage with current students. By participating in the program, you will be able to:
- Involve yourself in student life at Melbourne
- Find out about exclusive opportunities available to you as a business student
- Hear a firsthand account of the benefits Student Ambassadors have gained from BCom enrichment and employment offerings
- Build a network of friends within your BCom community
How to participate
Your Student Ambassadors will also be around to meet you at the Orientation Festival Day on Monday 20 February 2017. You can also book in for a free coffee catch-up with one of our brilliant Student Ambassadors during semester!
Coffee catch-ups are one hour in duration and will be held on campus - coffees will be provided free of charge! The Semester 1 coffee catch-up schedule is as follows and registrations will open on Friday, 10 February (watch this space for a registration link!).
- Tuesday, 28 February: 12.15pm - 1.15pm; 12.30 - 1.30pm; or 12.45 - 1.45pm
- Wednesday, 1 March: 12.15 - 1.15pm
- Tuesday, 7 March: 12.15pm - 1.15pm; 12.30 - 1.30pm; or 12.45 - 1.45pm
- Wednesday, 8 March: 12.15 - 1.15pm or 12.30 - 1.30pm