Wade Family Commerce Scholarships at Ormond College
The Wade Family Scholarships at Ormond College support two students entering the Faculty of Business and Economics to study the Bachelor of Commerce.
Number of places
2 scholarships available each year.
The scholarship is to provide residency at Ormond College for the first year of the Bachelor of Commerce, valued at $13,000 for 2017. This is approximately 50% of the College's fee.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen resident in Australia
- Apply to the Bachelor of Commerce through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
- Apply for a place at Ormond College via the Intercollegiate Office
- Apply for financial assistance through the College.
- Candidates must apply to the Bachelor of Commerce through VTAC
- Applicants must also complete an application for residency at Ormond College
- Following an interview for residence at Ormond College, students must complete an application for financial assistance at Ormond College, indicating that the student is applying for Commerce
- If requested, students must show evidence of Australian citizenship and residence.
Selection is based on academic merit, financial need, and the information provided on your application to Ormond College and information provided by VTAC at the time of selection.
Outcome of application
- Successful candidates will be contacted by January.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
No deferral is allowed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.
FBE Scholarships Team