International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships
The International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce who have studied with our partner institutions.
50% fee remission for the duration of the course.
To be eligible candidates must have attended one of the following international partner institutions:
- Trinity College Foundation Studies, Australia
- Beijing Normal University Zhuhai, China
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- HELP University, Malaysia
- Taylor’s College, Malaysia
- Sunway College, Malaysia
- Markham College, Peru
- Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
- Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
No applications are necessary. Eligible students offered a place in the Bachelor of Commerce are automatically considered.
Selection is made based on academic merit (i.e. the results you achieved in your most recent year/s of study).
Outcome of application
- Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and information pack via email..
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
No deferral is allowed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.
FBE Scholarships Team