International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships
The International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce who have studied with our partner institutions.
The Scholarship provides 50% fee remission for the duration of the course.
To be eligible candidates must have attended one of the following international partner institutions:
- Trinity College Foundation Studies, Australia
- Beijing Normal University Zhuhai, China
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- HELP University, Malaysia
- Taylor’s College, Malaysia
- Sunway College, Malaysia
- Markham College, Peru
- Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
- Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
Eligible students offered a place in the Bachelor of Commerce are automatically considered.
No scholarship applications are necessary.
Selection is made based on academic merit (i.e. the results you achieved in your most recent year/s of study).
Outcome of application
- Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and information pack via email.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
No deferral is allowed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.
FBE Scholarships Team