The Ian Urquhart Scholarship
The Ian Urquhart Scholarship has been established to assist students who are entering the Bachelor of Commerce under the Special Entry Access scheme (SEAS) and who are in financial need, or are otherwise disadvantaged.
Value of scholarship
$10,000 annually for the duration of the Bachelor of Commerce (up to three years).
- Apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne in 2018 through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
- Submit an application for the Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) via VTAC
- Meet the criteria to be eligible under the Access Melbourne Scheme
- Have a strong academic ability
- Be in financial need or otherwise disadvantaged.
Please note: VTAC applications open Monday 7 August 2017 at 9:00am
Please note: VTAC timely course applications close Thursday 28 September 2017 at 5:00pm
Please note: SEAS applications close Tuesday 10 October 2017 at 5:00pm
Please note: ATAR and VCE results are released Friday 15 December 2017 at 7:00am
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
There is no separate application process.
Automatic selection is based on a SEAS application and information provided by VTAC at the time of selection.
Outcome of application
- Successful applicants will be contacted in January.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.