The Ian Urquhart Scholarship
The Ian Urquhart Scholarship has been established to assist a student entering the Bachelor of Commerce under Special Entry Access scheme (SEAS) who are in financial need, or are otherwise disadvantaged.
Value of scholarship
$10,000 annually for the duration of the Bachelor of Commerce (up to three years).
- Apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne in 2018 through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
- Submit an application for the Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) via VTAC
- Meet the criteria to be eligible under the Access Melbourne Scheme
- Have a strong academic ability
- Be in financial need or otherwise disadvantaged.
Please note: VTAC applications open Monday 7 August 2017 at 9:00am
Please note: VTAC timely course applications close Thursday 28 September 2017 at 5:00pm
Please note: SEAS applications close Tuesday 10 October 2017 at 5:00pm
Please note: ATAR and VCE results are released Friday 15 December 2017 at 7:00am
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
There is no separate application process.
Automatic selection is based on a SEAS application and information provided by VTAC at the time of selection.
Outcome of application
- Successful applicants will be contacted in January.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.