Bertalli Family Foundation Scholarships
Available through the generosity of the Bertalli Family Foundation.
The Bertalli Family Foundation Scholarships are available to assist high achieving students, who completed school in a rural or isolated area, in transitioning to living in Melbourne and tertiary study.
The scholarship is valued at $5,000 per annum for the duration of the course.
Each scholarship will be awarded for up to three years at a time or the normal duration of an undergraduate commerce degree.
- Apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne in 2018 through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
- Submit an application for the Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) via VTAC
- Meet the criteria to be eligible under the Access Melbourne Scheme
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have a strong academic ability
- Must have a permanent address in a rural or isolated area
Please note: VTAC applications open Monday 7 August 2017 at 9:00am
Please note: VTAC timely course applications close Thursday 28 September 2017 at 5:00pm
Please note: SEAS applications close Tuesday 10 October 2017 at 5:00pm
Please note: ATAR and VCE results are released Friday 15 December 2017 at 7:00am
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
There is no separate application process.
Selection is based on academic merit and the SEAS application providing evidence of residence in rural or isolated areas.
Selection is made based on information provided by VTAC at the time of selection. The Selection Committee will not have access to change of course preference information.
No deferral is allowed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.