Bennelong Foundation Scholarship and Internship
The Bennelong Foundation was established by the Bangarra Group (formerly Bennelong Group), a funds management and private equity business, with the aim of contributing to positive change in the community. The scholarship is open to full-time first year Access Melbourne Bachelor of Commerce students with a strong interest in Finance who are experiencing financial or social hardship.
The scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum for the recipient's second and third years of study.
- $10,000 per annum for the recipient's second and third year of study.
- The scholarship will be awarded for the second and third years of study as part of the normal duration of an undergraduate commerce degree.
- The successful candidate will be expected to take part in the Bennelong Foundation internship program for the duration of the degree.
- Full-time first year Access Melbourne Bachelor of Commerce students with a strong interest in Finance
- Financial and/or social hardship (please address in cover letter)
This Scholarship may not be awarded to an applicant who is currently in receipt of another industry sponsored scholarship, a University scholarship or a Faculty scholarship.
Students should submit an online application including a cover letter addressing the eligibility criteria, a current resume and an academic record (available from the student portal).
Selection is based on a combination of:
- Financial and/or social hardship
- Interest in Finance
- Academic merit
- Interview performance
The scholarship shall be awarded by the Faculty of Business and Economics, on recommendation of the Dean, in consultation with the Bennelong Group.
The successful candidate will be expected to take part in the Bennelong Foundation internship program for the duration of the degree.
Outcome of application
Applicants will be notified via email.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
No deferral is allowed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.
FBE Scholarships Team