The John D. and Dagnija Balmford Travel Grant
Available through the generosity of John D. and Dagnija Balmford to support financially disadvantaged 2nd or 3rd year students who will undertake Global Management Consulting.
2 grants valued at $3,000 each will be awarded each year.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be domestic students
- have successfully completed at least 175 points of the Bachelor of Commerce (requirement of the subject)
- be enrolled in the 2nd year or 3rd year of the Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting
- have been selected to undertake the travelling Global Management Consulting MGMT30017 subject for the January 2018 program
- demonstrate financial need.
Apply to undertake the Global Management Consulting MGMT30017 subject.
As part of your Global Management Consulting application, please also provide evidence of financial need (as defined by Access Melbourne requirements).
Shortlisted students will be asked to submit a written impact statement (maximum 500 words) on how the potential travel grant could impact their ability to participate in a global experience program.
The recipient will be selected based on:
- Acceptance to the subject Global Management Consulting MGMT30017
- Academic merit based on WAM in Bachelor of Commerce to date
- Financial hardship
- Scholarship impact statement
Outcome of application
Successful candidates will be contacted via email
No deferral is allowed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.