A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce from one of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Number of places
In 2017, there will be 5 places available in this program. These places have been allocated to the designated countries as follows.
Semester 1: Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (one scholarship each).
Semester 2: India, Vietnam and Bangladesh (one scholarship each).
50% fee remission for the duration of the course.
- Be a citizen from one of the designated countries
- Have completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent in a country other than Australia that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce. Preference will be given to applicants who complete their studies in one of the designated counties
- Be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Accept a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered. There is no separate application process.
Selection is made based on academic merit (i.e. the results you achieved in your most recent year/s of study)
Outcome of application
- Successful applicants will be notified with a letter of offer for the scholarship.
- Those not receiving a scholarship will not be contacted.
No deferral is allowed.
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.
FBE Scholarships Team