Flagstaff Partners Honours Finance Scholarship
To acknowledge and support academic achievement Flagstaff Partners is pleased to sponsor a scholarship for Bachelor of Commerce students intending to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) specialising in Finance.
Number of places
1 place available.
- The Scholarship is valued at $10,000
- The scholarship is for tenure of one year and is payable in two instalments: in May and October.
- Flagstaff Partners may offer the scholarship recipient the opportunity to undertake an internship with the firm over the summer vacation preceding their Honours year.
- Applicants must be either an Australian citizen or hold Australian permanent residency.
- Bachelor of Commerce students in their final year of study, intending to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) specialising in Finance in 2018.
- Applicants must have or be studying a major in Finance.
- Applicants must have an interest in the investment banking industry.
Please note: This Scholarship may not be awarded to an applicant who is currently in receipt of another industry sponsored scholarship.
Students should submit an online application including:
- A cover letter addressing the eligibility criteria
- A current resume
- Your academic record (available from the student portal).
Selection will be based on academic merit, demonstrated interest in the investment banking industry, strong interpersonal skills, leadership potential and interview performance.
Recipients who do not enrol in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in the subsequent year to the awarding of the scholarship will not receive payment and will forfeit the scholarship.
Applications open 15th Aug 2017 and close 15th Sep 2017.
Outcome of application
All shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview with a Flagstaff representative and a representative from the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Applicants will be notified via email.
No deferral is allowed.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.
FBE Scholarships Team