MBS Deputy Dean Awards
The Faculty of Business and Economics established the MBS Deputy Dean Awards for Academic Excellence and Community Leadership. The aim of the awards is to recognise high achieving graduate students who demonstrate outstanding leadership skills and strong community engagement, both within and outside the University.
Number of places
Up to three per semester
$5,000 per award paid as a lump sum, after government HECS Census date.
Applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Have a minimum WAM of 75% in MBS programs
- Enrolled in their penultimate semester at the time of the application
- Enrolled in one of the following Masters program at MBS:
- Master of Management suite of programs
- Master of International Business
- Master of Finance
- Master of Economics
- Master of Commerce (Management)
- Master of Commerce (Marketing)
- Master of Commerce (Actuarial Science)
- Master of Actuarial Science
Students must submit an online application including:
- A cover letter outlining your outstanding leadership skills and strong community engagement, both within and outside the university (maximum 2 pages)
- A current resume
- Your Academic Record (available from the student portal)
Current scholarship holders are eligible to apply.
MBS Deputy Dean Awards are awarded on the recommendation of the Selection Panel comprising: MBS Deputy Dean, one FBE senior academic, Manager of Student Employability and Enrichment, and supported by FBE Scholarships Manager.
Outcome of application
Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.
Who is this for?
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.
FBE Scholarships Team