Commerce Alumni Leadership Scholarships
Every year, members of the Faculty's alumni community make donations to support scholarships for current students. It is in the spirit of making a difference that we are pleased to offer scholarships to deserving students.
If you are a Bachelor of Commerce, Masters of Management suite, Specialist Masters or Master of International Business student you may apply to receive a scholarship that recognises leadership and contribution to the community.
Two scholarships available each year. Each scholarship is valued at $3,000.
- Students undertaking the Bachelor of Commerce, Masters of Management suite, Specialist Masters or Master of International Business are eligible.
- Students who have a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above.
- Demonstrated community involvement and/or leadership potential.
Students should submit an online application which includes the following: a cover letter addressing the eligibility criteria, a resume and an academic transcript (available from your student portal).
- Scholarships should be awarded by the Faculty of Business & Economics on recommendation from the selection panel.
- Short-listed candidates will be required to attend an interview.
- Selection is based on demonstrated community involvement and leadership potential.
- You must also have a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above.
- Recipient(s) are expected to take part in reasonable Business & Economics Alumni promotional activities.
Applications will open in Semester 2, 2018.
Outcome of application
Applicants will be notified by email.
No deferral is allowed.
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.