A.G. Whitlam International Graduate Merit Scholarship
The A G Whitlam Graduate Merit Scholarships are made available through the generosity of the late Arthur Gordon Whitlam and are funded by the A G Whitlam Trust.
The A.G Whitlam Graduate Merit Scholarships are available to international students who apply to a coursework program at Melbourne Business School.
50% fee remission for the duration of the course.
The scholarship is available to all students who:
- Apply to a coursework program at Melbourne Business School
- Are made an unconditional offer for a Masters by coursework
- Accept place in Masters by coursework in the year it is offered
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
There is no separate application process.
Selection is made based on academic merit (i.e. the results you achieved in your most recent year/s of study).
Outcome of application
- Successful applicants will be notified with a letter of offer for the scholarship.
- Those not receiving a scholarship will not be contacted.
No deferral is allowed.
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.