Queen’s College Graduate Business and Economics Scholarship
The Queen’s College Graduate Business and Economics Scholarship is offered to a student wishing to reside in College while studying at the Melbourne Business School at the University of Melbourne. It is funded from the Andrew Bros Trust, donated to the College by the leading businessman J. T. Tweddle who was President of the Queen’s College Council from 1934 to 1943. The scholarship is granted annually.
The Graduate scholarship is valued at $5,710 off College fees and is equally divided as a reduction of fees for both semesters in the same calendar year.
- Be studying a full-time graduate level course at the Melbourne Business School at the University of Melbourne, and
- Have accepted an offer of residency at Queen’s College.
- Applicants must apply for residence at Queen’s College online
- While there is no specific application deadline, Queen’s College recommends applying before mid-December each year
- During the completion of the Online Resume, applicants are required to mark the checkbox indicating their wish to be considered for the scholarship
- As part of the selection process you will be required to have an interview, either in person or via Skype.
Selection is based on academic merit and an interview.
Outcome of application
Successful applicants will be notified in February
No deferral is allowed.
If you have any further questions about this scholarship please contact us.