FBE alumni make the list for the nation's 'People to Watch'.
At the end of 2015, The Australian published a list of 100 leading Australians of the ‘age of knowledge’. These are the rock stars of our economy and the names to watch.
We are proud to be able to congratulate the following Business and Economics alumni who have made the list:
Big data pioneers
- Michelle Fitzgerald (Arts/FBE) – Chief Digital Officer, City of Melbourne, Smart City Office
- Andrew Bassat (Science/MBS) – Co-founder and Managing Director, Seek Ltd
- Matt Kuperholz (FBE) – Partner and Chief Data Scientist, PwC Australia
- Sahil Merchant (LAW/FBE) – SVP and Head of Digital, Aus and NZ, McKinsey and Company
- Paul Bassat (FBE/LAW) – Co-founder, Square Peg Capital
- Anthony Goldbloom (FBE) – Founder and CEO, Kaggle
- Geoff Culbert (FBE/LAW) – President and CEO, GE Australia and NZ
- Paul Migliorini (FBE) – Managing Director ANZ, Amazon Web Services